Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I'm going to make this quick because it's my bed time! :)

Here are my goals for the year, in no particular order. It seems like a lot, but the first 8 all go along with #1.
  1. Finish Utah Half Ironman in under 6:00
  2. Get faster at running
  3. No eating after 8pm
  4. In bed at 10pm every night (except date nights, see #12)
  5. Up at 6 am every day!
  6. Only eat whole grains
  7. More fruit and vegetables
  8. Only make cookies/treats once a week!
  9. Read scriptures daily & follow along with sunday school lesson manual
  10. Family scriptures & prayer every night
  11. Clean at least one area each day during nap time
  12. Less yelling...
  13. Get out of debt
  14. Save up for family vacation
  15. Save up to register for an Ironman/140.6
  16. Date night every week!
  17. Stay in better contact with friends
  18. Help kids with homework more
  19. Learn more Spanish
Is that too much? I'm wondering if that's too much. I really do want to do all those things though. I hope having it written all out like that will help me stay focused. I think I need to print it out and display it somewhere...

See you at 6am!

No comments:

Post a Comment