Friday, August 8, 2014

My Budding Ballerina

I just can't even express how proud and amazed I am of Mindy. She has been working hard this summer, as usual. Last Friday she had her class showing/end of summer performance. I felt like such a bad mom because, even though I had been talking to the kids about going that morning, I forgot about her showing! We got there probably 20 minutes late, and Mindy did not have a happy look on her face when I finally snuck into the studio. Luckily I was still able to see 2 of her dances, and I got to be around for all the fun pictures and celebrations when it was over.

Here she is leading the Kingdom of The Shades dance.


Taking pictures with her friends.


Here they are just being crazy and jumping for the picture.


Time to be serious again.

She has had one week off and goes back on Monday for a workshop with a teacher who came from Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment