Monday, July 25, 2011

Mindy's 9th Birthday

While I'm sitting here waiting for Pete to get back from his bike ride so we can watch the next episode of Psych that we've got from Netflix just sitting here, I noticed that I never wrote about Mindy's birthday!

I can't believe she's 9!

We had her party the day of Echo. The kids had spent the previous two nights at Grandma and Grandpa's house, so we met them at the pool in Kamas with my dad, my sister, my brother and his wife and 2 kids. It was fun playing at the pool, and felt really good on my legs!

After the pool, we all headed for Heber to BBQ and spend some good quality time with family outside.





I made this Neapolitan cake as requested by the birthday girl.


The strawberry was Mindy's favorite so I made strawberry cupcakes for her actual birthday the following Tuesday. (not pictured, unfortunately) We went to Liberty Park with her best friend where they played in the fountain, went on some rides and had ice cream (strawberry, of course).

I think it was a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment