Monday, January 31, 2011

George - 2 Weeks!

Yesterday George turned 2 weeks old. I went to the first half of church while Pete stayed home with him, then I came back and we switched. This is how they were when I got home. So cute!


I can't believe it's already been two weeks! But at the same time, it's hard to believe that we've only had this little guy for two weeks!


I took George to his 2 week check up today, and he weighs 9lbs 9oz now (he was 8lbs 4 oz at birth) and measured 21 1/2 inches (he was 20 at birth)! Way to go little man. He's going to be a big boy like his brother!

Tonight we put up this growth chart. Mindy is almost 2 years older than Ethan, and look how close he is to passing her up!




While we're on the subject of sizes... I weighed myself yesterday and I'm down to 148. Three pounds to go! Wahoo! This morning, when I was up with George at 5:30, I almost seriously thought about going to the gym. Then I decided that I should give myself another week at least, and that rest is probably more important right now so I went back to sleep. I am excited to start training though!

I do need to decide for sure if I want to switch from the full to the half marathon in June, though. Last year the half sold out by the end of March, and they're already way ahead of that pace this year. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment