Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hungry, Hungry Hippos

Last night George woke up every 2 hours wanting to eat. It seems that's all that boy wants to do, and if he's awake for an hour, he wants to eat again. I even took him in the car yesterday after feeding him half an hour before, and he got so mad!

Of course, with George being so hungry all the time, and getting his calories from me, I'm also hungry all the time! It doesn't hurt that this morning, I was too busy feeding him, changing him, and holding him because he didn't want to be put down to make my own breakfast until almost 11:00. By then I was starving, and ate a ton!

I just need to be careful and make sure I'm eating the right stuff, and getting plenty to drink, and I will hopefully not get as chubby as George is getting!

I was so tired this morning. It's now 10:00 and I really need to go to bed. Here's hoping he sleeps for more like 3 hours at a time tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember those days well... I am sending my wishes for more sleep your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with my baby Jack- he just wants to nurse all the time which makes me super hungry and thirsty! Not good for trying to get into marathon shape!

    ReplyDelete