Sunday, September 21, 2014

North Carolina Day 4

Tuesday morning we woke up to a beautiful morning and the water was all dried up. You would never have known what a big storm we had the night before! This is our view from the deck of our rental house. Pretty nice.


We went to a nearby shopping center with my Grandma and had a fancy lunch at Rucker Johns. Here are the girls with the cool fountain outside.


Ethan is always happy to get to eat crab!


 I love my grandma! You can see George and Grandma with me and Ethan in the mirror.


Elle and Katie

Georgie's very nice kids meal: fried shrimp with mac and cheese. Yum!


I also got shrimp and noodles. It was all really good.


We spent the rest of the day at the beach. I didn't take any pictures this time since we got so many the day before!

No comments:

Post a Comment