Thursday, December 29, 2011

6:26

That is a number I love to see on my Garmin!

Even if it's just for a few seconds.

Even if it's while I'm running downhill.

Even if it's after stopping to take this picture at the top of my run:


It's almost the new year and the off-season is O-ver! I'm ready to bring my training to the next level. Today I did my :30 hard/:30 easy intervals, and I did them on the hills up by the capitol. I usually just do them for 15-16 minutes, but today I did them for 21 minutes. It was awesome!

When I got back to the car, I wasn't quite to 4 miles, so I saw a little path that went down the hill a little, looped back up then had some stairs. I did that twice to finish out my 4 miles. Then I had to walk a little! And take this picture:



Then I came home and did the "Train Unleashed" workout on Nike Training Club.

Awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment