Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Flashback - Jordanelle 2007

Jordanelle Triathlon - August 25, 2007 - Sprint

This was me on my 27th birthday, after cutting my hair, 5 days after the race.

I remember working so hard to get to where I could run the full 5k for this one, and then just crying when I had to stop and walk. I also remember a lady doing the olympic passing me and giving me some encouragement that helped so much! I don't even remember what she said, but I remember her. And looking at my run time, it looks like I did really good!

Swim 750m - 21:07
Bike - 47:48
T2 - 3:02
Run - 27:56
Total Time - 1:48:27

I was #29 out of 59 in my age group.

I don't have any pictures of the race, but these were taken the day after when Elle was almost exactly 11 months old.

What a sweet little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment