Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bloggers Block

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here for a while, and I don't really know why. It's not like things haven't been happening around here or I haven't been working out. I really have. I promise!

I just can't think of anything to write, and I just haven't had a lot of time to write what little I think of. So, I'll just do a quick update.

George's leg is healing very well. We kept it bandaged for a week, and took the bandage off yesterday. Now the burn has turned into kind of a scab like the doctor said would happen. He pretty much forgot about it the day after it happened. He just went right back to being his sweet little happy self, and it didn't seem to bother him at all, even when I'd give him a bath. (You'd think warm water on a burn wouldn't feel too good!)

I just love that little guy. The other day, he actually laughed when he saw me. How can you not love someone who's so happy to see you that they laugh?!

Mindy's arm is all better, we took the splint off after 2 weeks like the doctor said we could do if it wasn't still hurting.

Now let's just hope for NO MORE doctor visits for a while!

I've been doing pretty well with my training. I didn't do anything the day after I burnt George's leg. I just still felt so guilty, I couldn't even get on the trainer, even if he was asleep. Maybe I just wanted to be right there in case he needed me. I don't know, but I did have a little break-down that day and I've been on edge a lot lately. I don't really know why. George is doing great so I don't know if it's still from that or something else. I just feel like I'm messing things up a lot and the littlest things seam to make me feel crazy.

Anyway, another exciting thing is that I counted the change from our change jar and it was enough to register for a race!! Wahoo! I registered for the Olympic distance at Echo on July 9. This one is taking place of BAM since it was canceled. I'm still sad about that, but I really like Echo too so it will be fun! It will be my first tri post baby #4, and it's 13 weeks away!

I'm also about ready to start my 20 week training plan for the Utah Half Ironman! I'm so excited to get started, but I have a few more weeks to work up to official training. Though, official training for the half marathon is starting on Monday! YAY!

If this post feels a little jumbled and crazy, that's because that's how I feel right now! Time to do some laundry and get to bed so I can make it to swimming in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment