Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hair Cuts

We girls all got haircuts in the last few weeks. I cut Elle's first:

before

after (It was just a trim, but I think it looks cuter)

Then I cut Mindy's and she wanted a little more off:

before

after

After I've had all my babies, my hair starts falling out, and this time was no exception. I was getting sick of pulling handfuls of hair out every time I washed it and having it clog the shower drain. (I know, eww!) Plus it just took forever to wash and rinse out and blow dry! That is if I even blow dried it, most of the time it ended up in a ponytail or a bun. I decided to just chop it off:


before

after

Yikes, it is so short! There was also a miscommunication about the color. I wanted it really really blond like this:

I don't know what happened because I showed him this picture. I'm kind of mad that I paid so much for a color that you can hardly even see. But what can I do? I can't say that I love it, but the great thing about hair is that it will grow back! I'm going to donate the hair that I cut off so it will benefit someone else, and I feel really good about that whether I like my hair or not. I'm going to grow it out a little so it's about the same length as my header picture. It's fun to have something so different, though, and it's WAY easier for swimming and washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment