Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Good Night's Sleep

Guess who only woke up one time last night! That's right, I have the most amazing 7-week-old!

He takes after his big brother who has always been a great sleeper. He was really chubby too when he was a baby.

Here's a picture of Ethan at 7 weeks with Mindy (almost 2):



Here's George at 7 weeks with Mindy (now 8):



And George with Elle (4):

What cute boys I have! I think Georgie wins the chubby boy contest, though.

Anyway, since, George usually wakes up at around 5:30, I didn't set an alarm to get up and run. I thought I'd just be up anyway. Well, I wasn't. I put George to bed at around 9 last night, which was actually late for him, then he just woke up at 3 to eat/get changed then went back to sleep until morning! I got to sleep until 7, and by then it's time to get the kids up, get breakfast ready, pack lunches and make sure everyone gets to school on time.

I dropped the kids off at school, left Elle and George (who was already back to sleep) with Pete, and went to the gym. I really should have just ran outside, it was such a nice day, I don't know what I was thinking.

By the time I got there and got started, I only had half an hour before I had to get back and get Elle to preschool so that's how long I ran. I was really only supposed to run for 35 minutes, so I didn't cut too much off.

I also ran on Monday. I did about 3 miles outside. I'm not exactly sure of time or distance since the Garmin died after about a block, but I did go to a known 1.5 mile turn-around. It was a nice run, and I was so glad I got out pretty early because soon after I got back it started raining. It rained all day, then it turned to big fluffy snow flakes. Of course today it was like 50 degrees. Love our weather!


Poor Jeep has lost its place in the garage to the newer, sexier GTI.

Both today and Monday, I followed my run with a workout from my Nike Training Club app, and boy do they make you do hard stuff! The kids were doing it with me on Monday, and that was fun. I'm haven't gotten as sore this week as I did last week though, so that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment