Here are my goals for the year, in no particular order. It seems like a lot, but the first 8 all go along with #1.
- Finish Utah Half Ironman in under 6:00
- Get faster at running
- No eating after 8pm
- In bed at 10pm every night (except date nights, see #12)
- Up at 6 am every day!
- Only eat whole grains
- More fruit and vegetables
- Only make cookies/treats once a week!
- Read scriptures daily & follow along with sunday school lesson manual
- Family scriptures & prayer every night
- Clean at least one area each day during nap time
- Less yelling...
- Get out of debt
- Save up for family vacation
- Save up to register for an Ironman/140.6
- Date night every week!
- Stay in better contact with friends
- Help kids with homework more
- Learn more Spanish
Is that too much? I'm wondering if that's too much. I really do want to do all those things though. I hope having it written all out like that will help me stay focused. I think I need to print it out and display it somewhere...
See you at 6am!