Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trainermomma

I can't even tell you how tired I am right now. I am SO not doing the dishes tonight. It's just about 9:00 and I'm heading to bed, but before I do, I wanted to let you know I was featured as a "goal getter" over at trainermomma.com today. This just makes me smile. I love being called a goal getter, and every time I think of a goal I've accomplished, it makes me happy.


I love her blog. She is a great resource for getting in shape, losing weight and/or finding healthy recipes. I'm so honored that she reads my blog! It's also really fun that she just announced that she's pregnant with her baby #4! You'll have to read her post from today, Pregnancy and Exercise: A New Focus. It is really good, and exactly how I feel about taking time out from training to bring a new baby into this world. I'm so grateful I was able to do that!

Ok, that's it for tonight. I'm off to bed! I'll try to get my slacker self to write again soon.

5 comments:

  1. I love her site and great job Colleen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen that is amazing!!!! You really are amazing!!!

    Here is the direct link:
    http://www.trainermomma.com/2011/02/colleen-is-a-goal-getter/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! that is great!! fun for me to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, that was so cool! You really are amazing to me...it was fun to see you spotlighted like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great resource for getting in shape, losing weight and/or finding healthy recipes. I will definitely follow all of the links which are shown over here.

    ReplyDelete