Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Weeks to Ironman!

I know I just posted, but I had to do a "2 Weeks to Ironman" post because it's in 2 weeks!! Can you believe it? It's crazy! The craziest thing is that I'm excited and really feel like I'm ready. I mean, I know I'm not going to win, but I don't think it's going to kill me. We shall see, though. :)

I feel good today after my 103 mile ride. My eyes and allergies were really bothering me during the night, and I had to get up and take more benadryl, but during church my eyes totally cleared up and I'm feeling much better. My legs are just a little bit stiff, not even very noticeable though. Isn't that amazing? It's incredible what we can train our bodies to do!

Also, just a reminder, I only have 2 weeks left to try and reach my goal of 140.6 nets. I mean, I guess you can still donate afterwards, but I'm really hoping to get there before I do the miles. If you've thought about donating and don't want to do it online, you can just send in a check to: (This is for if you're in the US, if you're not, go here to find out what to do)
Against Malaria Foundation
Citibank NA
PO Box 7247-6370
Philadelphia
PA 19170-6370

Payable to : 'Against Malaria Foundation'
Please add reference AM 5199 so that the money can be assigned to Swim, Bike, Run Against Malaria

Here's the donation page if you do want to do it online (just click "sponsor now"):  http://www.AgainstMalaria.com/colleensironman 

And if you want to find out more about Against Malaria, don't just take my word for it, go to AgainstMalaria.com

Thanks you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment