Friday, June 5, 2009

Girls Night Out

This morning I was just itching to get out and run, so I did. I figured that if I want to go run, I'm recovered enough right? I did an easy run, though. I just went for 40 minutes, and it was really good to be out running again! It felt like it had been forever! I did a 3.5 mile loop so I was running pretty easy. When I got home, my legs felt much better and I felt much happier.  I took a good 25 minutes to stretch. My legs still do feel a little tight, but I hope they're feeling better tomorrow for my first century.

Today I'm packing up and getting ready to drive up to Logan for the Little Red Riding Hood with Heather and some of her friends in a few hours. We'll go check out all the bike stuff they have for sale up there and enjoy a (hopefully good) carb loading dinner, then sleep at someone's uncles house or something. It should be fun, I haven't had a girls night for I don't know how long!

It's supposed to rain in the late morning. I'll bring my rain jacket and warm pants just in case, but I really hope I don't have to use them! 

I'm also baking a cake so it will be ready to decorate for Pete's birthday when I get back tomorrow.

I'll let you all know how it goes on Sunday!


1 comment: