Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Swimming!

Today I finally got back in the pool! Here's what I did:

Warmup
300 swim
200 kick
300 pull

Set 1
6x100 @:
1:38
1:45
1:48
1:48
1:49
1:53

Set 2
300 easy pull

Set 3
4x50 @ :43-:53

cool-down
400 easy

Total distance: 2300 m
Total time: 1 hour


It was really good to be swimming again! Even though I still have this cough lingering around, I felt great and was able to push pretty hard. I did shorten the workout a little, though. I felt good until we stopped at the store on the way home. I felt like I needed something so I bought a mix1 while we were there and drank that as soon as we got back to the car. Then during the drive home I just felt kind of light headed and sick to my stomach so I laid down for about half an hour when we got home. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe I didn't get something to eat/drink soon enough or something. Elle was so cute and got dressed herself and played really good for a little while so I got a good rest and felt good enough to make lunch after that. What a sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment