Friday, April 22, 2011

Sitting Around

Ahhh, this is my second day of just sitting around and I already feel like I'm going crazy!

My foot feels much better, though! I was so nervous getting out of bed this morning, but I can almost walk on it normally now! I'm not going to, though. I'm going to baby it for another day.

I was tempted to do a trainer ride too, but decided against it. Partially because I didn't want to hurt it more, but mostly because I'm hopeful by how much better it was today. I'm thinking that if I do the same thing as yesterday, my foot will feel this much better again tomorrow and I'll still be able to do my long run! That's my hope.

My sister just texted me that she did 9 miles today! Way to go, Katie! She's doing such a great job! It only makes me want to get out and run more, though. Please, please, please be better tomorrow!

Or is that crazy to try to run again so soon? What do you guys think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment