Of course, if you like the detailed accounts I give of every single thing, I'll be happy to keep it up. :)
I have a really hard time expressing myself, and I'd like to do some more theme-based posts. This leads me to some questions for you:
- Which of my posts have been your favorites?
- Is there anything you'd like to know about my training or just me in general? If so, please ask away!
- Do you have any basic triathlon questions you'd like to ask me?
- What topics would you like to read about?
- How can I get people to comment more? (haha)
Pretty much give me any feedback you have. I'd love to hear from each of you, and I could really use some tips to help make this blog better. Thanks!
Foot update: Today was a swim/trainer ride day, and I was a lot more careful with my foot. I kept it wrapped up all day, and tried not to walk around on it at all unless I had it wrapped up and shoes on. I also iced it several times whenever I had the chance. It's been feeling really good so I'm thinking one more day of this treatment, and I should be good to go for the 5k on Saturday! I'm excited for my first race of the season!