Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Beautiful April 1st!

Today was the most beautiful day! I was so happy to wake up feeling all better, with a little help from George my super sleeper! He did wake up once during the night, but then he slept until 7, which is when I have to get up anyway. That was so nice to be able to sleep in a little. I was supposed to do a 10k today (just my own, not a race or anything), but I was hesitant to because of my fever last night. It was so weird how suddenly it hit, and how quickly it went away. But, hey, I'm not complaining!

I decided to do my 10k tomorrow, and spend the day cleaning out closets and cupboards instead. Ah, what a nice feeling it is to de-clutter a little! I still have a lot to do. It's hard enough to keep up with the regular cleaning (laundry and dishes) along with making sure everyone is fed and happy, let alone keeping the house in any sort of organization.

I did go on a little bike ride to the park with the kids, and actually got a little sunburnt! Wahoo, the first sunburn of the year! I don't know why I have to be reminded every single year of my life that my skin burns easily and that I need to put sunscreen on pretty much every time I go outside. The kids pretty much played outside all day so that was nice!

Right now Pete's up snowboarding, and I'm making chocolate chip cookies with *gasp* white flour. They look so weird and pail...

No comments:

Post a Comment