Friday, May 8, 2009

Funny Stuff

Wow, yesterday was the first day since I started writing in this blog that I didn't write. Sorry about that to all my loyal readers who must have been so disappointed last night with nothing to read!

There actually wasn't much to report yesterday. I had set my alarm for 5:30 again to get up and do my hour and a half ride, but when it went off I just said, "I don't want to go!" 

Pete said, "Just take a break and relax. You don't want to get burnt out." So that's what I did. I went back to sleep for a couple hours. My legs are still sore from my run, so I'm glad I took the day off.

When I got up, I devoted my morning to cleaning and packing. I picked Mindy up from school early and Pete up from work, after driving around town for half an hour because of some miss-communication. Then we spent the afternoon driving to St. George. 

We arrived at our friends, Adam and Rachel's house just in time for a yummy dinner that Rachel made. Then we left our kids with them and went up to Tuacahn to see Brain Reagan! His opening act was a guy named Kermet Apio who was really funny:


By the time Brian Reagan was done, my face hurt from laughing so much. This was no surprise, he is a funny guy. He's going to be on Letterman tonight so check him out! I'm glad we got to go, thanks to Cassidy for getting us the free tickets!



Adam and Rachel agreed to watch the kids all night so after the show, we got a hotel room. It was nice go just be able to relax and not worry about the kids for a night. We got to sleep in, though I was awake at 7:30, but I went back to sleep.  Today we are hoping to go swim in a lake and I need to pick my packet up for the race so I'll let you know who that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment