Sunday, January 25, 2009

21 Weeks to Ironman

I was so tired when my alarm when off this morning. I pushed snooze for 45 minutes. Of course the kids sleep in when we have to get up and get ready for church.  Why can't they sleep in on Saturdays for crying out loud? I should try to start my 3 hour ride earlier next time.

I love Sundays. They are wonderful days to rest and be spiritually uplifted and re-filled. We also went up to Heber today to see my dad, and the kids always love that.  We also got to meet his girlfriend, and she was really nice, very pretty and lots of fun. We like her a lot. 

I made apple crisp, and tripled the topping. It was delicious! Of course, we only indulge like this every once and a while. Or twice.

The kids fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep when we moved them into their beds. What a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment