Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Skipping School

Today I did an hour on the trainer. It was a pretty boring workout, but it was still a workout. Ethan and Elle were watching cartoons and playing around me while I rode, and that gets a little distracting.

I've been so tired lately, and I've been waking up with sore throats. I really hope I'm not getting sick again. Just when I'm getting my training routine down.

Then I went to take Ethan to school, and he would not go in. Yesterday he did the same thing only the teacher dragged him in, and he ended up kicking one of the kids. Man, I would not want to teach preschool. He said he was sorry about it, and the teacher told me that he was good after that, but who does he think he is kicking kids? I just don't know what to do about it. So today I said, "fine." and just took him home, but I told him he doesn't get to watch a movie for a week because of it. He just gets into his little mad moods and I just don't know how to get him to change his attitude. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment