Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spin, Spin, Spin

This morning, I dropped Mindy off early at school, then headed to the Gym for Spin Class. I got there 10 minutes late, so I was really worried that since the Gym’s been so crowded lately, I wouldn’t get a bike. No problem, though, there were plenty of extra. Since I had come in late, I just kept spinning while everyone else cooled down and stretched, but then the next class was coming in so I had to get off. I was really only on the bike for 40 minutes, not as long as I would have liked, but the intensity was pretty high so hopefully that makes up for it a little.


I put some Queen on for the drive home, and Elle was singing along with “We Will Rock You.” It was pretty cute.


I’m a little sore today. Hopefully I’ll be used to running in a week or two so it doesn’t kill me. I’m going to try and take a nap now, but Elle’s not cooperating very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment